We are experts in high impact learning that involves, engages and enables delegates to change behaviour. Our clients refer to us as a “listening company” and we have established a valuable reputation within HR fields where our ability to fit into our client’s culture produces effective and long lasting results. Our clients know that when they use Resound they put their organisation and their staff into safe hands. Organisations come back to us because they appreciate that we will always find a practical solution that works in their unique environment.
Resound was established in 2004 and since that date we have worked with thousands of delegates and many, many client organisations to deliver high impact drama-based learning programmes and events, ILM qualifications and Coaching.
From March 2020, in response to the COVID-19 crisis we have been delivering live virtual workshops, leadership programmes, action learning sets and much more.
Resound is led by Gill Brabner, a highly experienced trainer and facilitator. Gill is a Chartered Fellow of the CIPD and a lecturer at Cardiff University where she is module leader for Leadership for Optical Professionals. Gill is currently researching the effectiveness of 3D virtual spaces for clinical education, for her MSc in Digital Education at the University of Edinburgh.
- We work collaboratively at every stage in designing and delivering learning programmes.
- We work closely with our clients so we understand their learning objectives, their organisational culture and the challenges they face.
- We then create bespoke, meaningful, thoughtful, inspiring and fun programmes that reflect their culture and will meet individual and organisational learning objectives. Our team members are involved throughout.
- Our actors are involved at every stage of our drama-based training programmes, from observations for research, development of scripts and characters and of course delivery and evaluation.
- The learner is at the centre of all our programmes.
- The approach we take to participation and risk taking in drama based programmes means we earn the respect of our delegates.
- We encourage delegates to engage and participate at a level that is appropriate for them and which allows them to learn effectively.
- Discussion groups are an integral part of the design of all our programmes ensuring each individual has an opportunity to express their views, ask questions and reflect on their learning.
- We believe in embracing every opportunity for learning and improvement.
- We support our client organisations deliver change through learning.
- We continuously reflect and learn, seeking to improve our learning programmes to ensure we provide high impact, high value learning and development.
“ There is no doubt that the Forum Theatre was the highlight of the day, as we hoped it would be. Please pass my thanks on to David and to your team of actors who gave fantastic performances, which were amazingly believable. Their ability to respond to the audience in-character and then improvise was exceptional and highly professional. As a result David and I have already started thinking about incorporating a similar session next year. Gill, I want to thank you for supporting us from initial discussions and concept through to delivery. As something of a control freak, it can be difficult for me to leave so much of the planning to someone else, but I needn't have worried because your expertise and professionalism ensured that Resound delivered the brief on the day. ”Nick AtkinsIndependents Day Conference